Preparation and cooking time: 15 minutes
- 6 slices fresh sandwich bread
- 3 slices of Sirimon Everyday Cheese (or use grated cheese)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 egg (large)
- 4 slices of ham
- Pinch of salt
Method of preparation
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the bread. OPTIONAL: Cut the crusts off the bread.
- Divide the ham between the bread and lay it out on each slice. Top each with 2 slices of cheese, or scatter grated cheese on the ham.
- Starting from the bottom, roll the bread up and finish with the seam side down.
- Crack the egg in a flat dish, season with salt and use a fork to whisk it.
- Heat butter in a large fry pan over medium high heat.
- Dip the roll ups in the egg mixture, rolling to coat all over. Then place in the frying pan. Place all roll ups in the same pan.
- Cook the roll ups for 45 seconds to 1 minute, then turn 90 degrees. Repeat the movement twice, so the 4 sides of each roll up is browned.
- Remove from pan and serve immediately. Enjoy.