- Sirimon Paneer Cheese
- Cooked Rice
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Onion
- 1 tsp Ginger/Garlic paste
- Mushroom Dark Soy Sauce
- Cooking Oil
- On a wide hot pan with little oil place all the vegetables to cook on high heat, stirring intermittently so that the vegetables cook evenly.
- The most important thing for the vegetables is to cut them in equal shape and size to cook evenly.
- Add the paneer cheese about 3 minutes into cooking the vegetables or when the vegetables are slightly browned.
- Keep stirring to have everything evenly browned including the cheese and as this goes on stir in the garlic/ginger paste together with salt and pepper.
- Add the rice and stir into the vegetables. What you want to have is a good balance of vegetables and rice so put that in mind when cutting them.
- If the rice is cold, add a little water to help heat up the rice. Finally add soy sauce and stir to have the rice evenly coloured. Add more soy sauce if you need to get to your desired colour and taste.