- Sirimon Gouda cheese
- 1/2 Red Capsicum chopped
- 1/2 Green Capsicum chopped
- 1/2 a yellow capsicum chopped
- 1 White Onion chopped
- 2 Green Chilies chopped
- 1/3 cup Fresh Coriander chopped
Samosa Dough :
- 1 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Oil for frying
- For filling, Grate the cheese. Add coloured peppers, Onions, Chillies, Coriander. Add pinch of salt only if needed.
- Prepare the dough by mixing All purpose flour with Oil and salt. Knead a tight dough. Rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into several portions. Roll out each portion into an oval chapati.
- Divide the chapati into two equal portions.
- Fold and fill samosas. Fry on medium heat till golden and crispy.
- Serve with the chutney of your choice.