2 tbsps sunflower oil
1 red onion
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 red bell pepper
5 tomatoes, chopped
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp chives, chopped
1 1/2 tsps salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp homemade chilli salsa sauce
200ml sour cream
250gms shredded Sirimon Everyday Cheese
400gms grounded beef
Method of Preparation
- Heat the oil in a pan. Cook the onions and garlic till fragrant. Add the chives, tomatoes, marinara and red bell pepper. Add the ground beef and spices.
- Cook till the meat turns brown.
- Boil the pasta till tender. Toss with the sour cream.
- Layer the pasta onto a baking dish and spread the beef mixture over it. Top it off with shredded Everyday Cheese.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 25 mins at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Remove from oven. Decorate with chopped parsley (optional) and serve warm. Enjoy!