2 boiled cubed beetroots
120g of fettucine pasta
1 litre of salted boiling water
1/2 tbs of salt
1/2 tbs black pepper
1/2 tbs of olive oil
1 clove of garlic finely chopped.
1 small onion finely chopped
Finely chopped parsley for garnish
A handful of Arugula
- Boil the pasta in the salted water for 8-10 minutes.
- Once cooked, set aside. Keep some of the pasta water aside for use later.
- Blend the cooked beetroot with 2 tbs of water until liquified.
- Season with salt and black pepper and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté the onions.
- Once browned, add garlic and allow to cook.
- Add in the blended beetroot. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Fold in the cooked pasta with the remaining pasta water.
- Plate and top with grated Sirimon Everyday Cheese and arugula.