125g cubed Sirimon Feta Cheese
500g butternut squash cut into cubes
A handful of julienned (finely chopped) onions
2 peaches, chopped
5 slices of bread, cut into cubes
100g salanova lettuce
100g soft leaf lettuce
Pre- heated oil for shallow frying
For the dressing:
1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
1 finely chopped onion
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Season chopped butternut squash with salt and pepper.
- Place on a lined baking tray, put in oven and bake for 20-30 mins
- Shallow fry the bread cubes to create crispy, golden-brown croutons.
- Place on a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- In a large bowl mix together the salad leaves, onions, peaches and Sirimon Feta Cheese.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the ingredients for the dressing and pour over the salad
- Sprinkle bread croutons on top.