125g Sirimon Mature Cheddar Cheese grated
500g Cauliflower Cut into bite sized pieces
100g Thinly cut potatoes
200 ml Double Cream
200 ml Milk
2 Tbs olive oil
1 Tbs Salt
1 Tbs Black Pepper
3 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
1 onion finely chopped
A handful of finely chopped parsley.
- Pre- heat oven to 200 degrees
- In a large pan, add a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Toss in chopped garlic and onion and cook until golden brown.
- Add in double cream and milk, stir for 5 to 10 mins.
- Add potatoes and cauliflower.
- Season with salt and black pepper and let it boil for 10-15mins.
- Once it has come to a boil, fold in 3/4 of Grated mature cheddar cheese.
- Transfer mixture to an oven proof dish and sprinkle remaining cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve Hot and Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.