- Sirimon Feta cheese(diced)
- 1 chapati
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mixed coloured peppers
- salt and pepper
- Butter/cooking oil
- On a medium hot pan add the butter/cooking oil and cook the peppers until they are soft(about 45 seconds).
- Beat the eggs adding salt and pepper to taste then pour to the pan.
- Mix the peppers with the eggs making sure they are spread evenly.
- Add the feta cheese making sure it's spread out on the egg.
- While the egg is still wet, place the chapati and press it down so that it sticks to the egg and cook on low heat until the egg is set.
- Depending on how well you want your eggs done, it should be ready within 1 minute.
- Flip with the chapati side down then roll and cut the chapati at the centre.
- Serve hot or cold.