- 1/2kg Minced meat
- 1 Onion(chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic(chopped)
- Cumin seeds(optional)
- Sirimon Cheddar Cheese(diced small)
- On a hot pan, cook the minced meat with little oil to brown the meat.
- Add the chopped onion, cumin seeds and continue cooking the meat on high heat stirring constantly to break lumps. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When the meat dries up, add the garlic and stir. You can also add ginger if you have some.
- In case the meat is sticking to the pot, add a little water and stir.
- Add chopped coriander and stir into the meat and turn off the heat.
- Add the sirimon cheddar cheese at this point and stir into the meat.
- Allow for the meat to cool then fill in the samosa pockets and seal them.
- Deep fry the samosas until they are golden brown.
- Serve hot.