Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 3 mini baguettes
- Sirimon Everyday Cheese, shredded
- 6 pieces of preferred sausages
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium onion, diced
- Bell peppers (red, yellow or green)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Method of preparation
- Cut and pull out the middle of the baguettes, leaving ½ inch of the bread in the bottom and on the sides. Set baguettes aside.
- Cook your sausages as per the package directions and cut them into bite-size pieces and set aside.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat together the eggs. In a pan, sauté your onions and bell peppers and scramble your eggs, add in some Sirimon Everyday Cheese and your sausages.
- Evenly divide and pour the mixture into each baguette boat and top up with shredded cheese. If you prefer melted, microwave or place under a griddle until the cheese is melted.