Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 6 large eggs
- 1 small red, yellow and green pepper, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 4 slices of ham, diced
- 1 ½ cup Sirimon Everyday Cheese, grated
Method of preparation
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk. Add the peppers, red onions, ham and cheese and whisk some more.
- Grease your muffin tin with butter and then pour the egg mix in and put it into the oven at 180 for 15 minutes.
- Serve as part of your breakfast or as a snack on the go!