Cook time: 20 Minutes
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onions, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 cup diced chicken breast
- 1 cup everyday cheese.
- 1/2 cup cooking cream
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Drain, save some of that spaghetti water, rinse and set aside.
- In a deep skillet, melt the butter along with the oil over medium heat.
- Add the diced chicken breast and cook until golden brown (about 6 minutes)
- Add the onions and garlic and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the spaghetti water and cooking cream together with some salt and black pepper.
- Stir in the shredded cheese. Add the cooked spaghetti, mix and top off with some parsley.
Serve and Enjoy