Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp chopped
- 1 chopped onion
- 250gm minced beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 200 gm grated mozzarella cheese
- 5 large potatoes
- In a hot pan, add in the oil and garlic.
- Fry for 1 minute then add the chopped onions. Sauté for two minutes.
- Add the minced beef, mix well until it changes color. Cover and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Add in the spices and crushed tomatoes and cook for 4 minutes.
- Slice potatoes into 1cm thick and place in a bowl with cold water for 5 minutes.
- Heat a pot with oil, pat the potatoes dry and place them in the hot oil.
- Let them cook for 8-10 minutes then remove and place on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Top with minced beef then sprinkle the cheese on top
- Place in the oven on broil for 5 minutes.
- Remove once the cheese melts, Top off with some parsley and serve.