Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 3 Tomatoes (Chopped)
- ½ tbsp. butter/oil
- 1 Large Onion(chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 4 eggs
- Sirimon Everyday Cheese
- On a large pan, add oil and add the onion and garlic and cook until soft.
- Add the chopped tomato(or blended), salt and pepper then stir and allow to cook for 3 minutes on low heat.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning. Make 4 holes in the tomato sauce where the eggs will go and crack an egg at the centre of each.
- Season each egg and cover the pan to cook the egg to your liking.
- Grate the Sirimon Everyday Cheese and sprinkle on the tomato and cover the pan until the egg is cooked to your liking on low heat.
- Serve hot with toasted bread spread with some butter.