- Sirimon Halloumi Cheese
- Burger Bread
- Spring onion
- Salt and pepper
- Start making the salad by mixing cabbage, grated carrots, spring onion with the mayonnaise.
- Depending on the mayonnaise you are using, taste the salad so as to add additional seasoning if necessary.
- Cut the cheese into equal sized slices and season with salt and pepper.
- Add little oil on a pan and allow to heat up before cooking the cheese on medium heat until it browns on both sides, this should take about 3 minutes in total depending on the thickness of the cheese.
- To assemble the sandwich, cut the bread and toast it(optional) and place the coleslaw on one side of the bread and the cheese on top and finally the second piece of the bread.
- Serve and enjoy while the cheese is warm.