Preparation and cooking time: 25 minutes
Easy. Check. Tasty. Check. Filling. Check. Let the kiddos get creative in the kitchen with Sirimon Cheese. #SirimonCheesePlease #CookingWithSirimonPosted by Sirimon Cheese on Wednesday, 17 July 2019
- 6 eggs
- 200g bacon
- 3 tbsp Sirimon Everyday Cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup spiced mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
Method of preparation
- In a large pot, cover the eggs with cold water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat, cover and let sit for 15 minutes. Submerge the eggs in ice water until cool, then peel.
- While the eggs are cooling, fry the bacon in a pan until crispy. Drain on a plate covered with paper towels, then crumble 4 of the bacon pieces, reserving one piece.
- Peel the eggs and slice in half length-wise. Transfer the yolks to a small bowl and add salt and the spiced mayonnaise. Mix it all up together.
- Using a spoon or piping bag with a large tip, fill the egg white halves with the mixture. Crumble the remaining one slice of bacon and top each egg half with a few pieces.
- Dust lightly with paprika. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving. Enjoy.