Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Spring roll sheets – 6 to 8 sheets.
For the filling:
- 1.5 cups Sirimon Everyday Cheese, grated
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
Method of preparation
- Sauté the onions, peppers, coriander and chillies under medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Take a spring roll sheet, spoon some filling in.
- Top it up with some Sirimon Everyday Cheese.
- Roll it carefully into spring rolls, sealing the sides as well.