Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Your preferred sausages, 100g
- 1 tbsp salted butter, softened
- 4 slices bread
- 8 slices Sirimon Everyday Cheese
Method of preparation
- Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat, cook your sausages, cut into small rounds and set aside.
- Butter one side of each bread slice evenly. Assemble the sandwiches: the buttered side out, dividing your Everyday cheese and sausages evenly between the sandwiches.
- Place the sandwiches in the reserved grill pan or skillet. Place over medium heat and cook until bottoms of the sandwiches are browned, about 3 or 4 minutes.
- Turn the sandwiches over, reduce the heat to medium-low and continue cooking until the bottom is browned and the cheese is melted, about 4 minutes longer.