- 500 gms Sirimon Feta cheese
- Phyllo sheets
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup Pistachio
- 1 cup Butter melted
Sugar Syrup :
- 250 gms Sugar
- 150 ml Water
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 Fresh Red Chilies chopped
- To prepare sugar syrup. Add all the ingredients in a pan and cook on medium heat until the sugar melts.
- Crumble feta cheese. Roast Almond and Pistachio until fragrant. Coarsely rush the nuts in a food processor.
- Place a phyllo sheet on a kitchen counter. Brush it with melted butter. Place another sheet on top, brush it with butter. Add crumbled feta and crushed nuts.
- Place two chopsticks in one corner of the sheet and start rolling. Roll it tightly. Repeat with the remaining sheets.
- Slide the chopsticks out. Place the rolls in a greased baking tray. Brush top of the rolls with more butter. Cut the rolls in 3 equal parts.
- Bake it in a pre heated oven at 160 • C for 50-60 minutes till the rolls are nice and browned.
- Remove from the oven and pour the sugar syrup immediately. Let it cool at least for an hour before serving.