When Life Gives You Peaches: Make Caprese
This Peach Caprese Salad with Balsamic Glaze is a delightful and refreshing twist on the classic Caprese. Made with fresh juicy peaches, creamy Sirimon Mozzarella cheese, drizzled with tangy-sweet balsamic glaze, and tipped with basil and micro greens. Whether you're looking for a refreshing salad to enjoy on a hot summer day or a colorful appetizer to impress your guests, this caprese is a preachy perfection!
- Sirimon Mozzarella cheese
- 4 Peaches
- Basil leaves
- Micro greens
- Balsamic glaze
- Cut the cheese into triangles.
- Cut peaches in halves. Remove the pit and cut them into wedges.
- Brush the peaches with little olive oil and grill them on both sides.
- Serve with mozzarella, fresh basil leaves, micro greens and serve with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.