400gms Macaroni pasta
3 1/2 cups water
2 cups milk
120gms broccoli florets
300gms chicken breast, cubed and cooked
2 tsps salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
250gms Sirimon Everyday Cheese, shredded
Method of Preparation
- Bring the water to a boil and add the pasta. Cook for about 5 mins then add the broccoli florets. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- To the pasta and broccoli pot, add 1 cup milk and butter. Let it simmer for 5 mins. When the liquid reduces, add the remaining 1 cup of milk and simmer again 3 mins. Remove the pot from the fire.
- For the Chicken: add oil to a hot skillet. Add the cubed chicken breast and cook for about 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked chicken to the broccoli and pasta. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a casserole dish then sprinkle the shredded Everyday Cheese to cover the top.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm. Enjoy!