Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Half kilo lean ground beef
- 100ml Teriyaki sauce
- ½ cup water
- Sirimon Everyday Cheese, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- Lettuce, shredded (optional)
- Salsa, store bought or homemade
- Sour cream (optional)
- Tortilla chips, whole or crushed
- Coriander, if desired
- Serving glasses
Method of preparation
- Cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned slightly.
- Add teriyaki sauce and half cup water. Cook over medium-low heat until the water dissolves.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chop up all your other additions and set them aside.
- Start stacking in the glasses, the wet ingredients at the bottom and the drier ingredients at the top.
- Add the tortillas, sour cream (optional) and coriander just before serving.