- 2 ripe mangoes, cubed (0.5cm size)
- ½ cup fresh shredded brown coconut
- 250g Sirimon Paneer, cubed (0.5cm size)
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons chaat masala
- Salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Oil, for frying
- 60ml coconut milk
- 60ml fresh coconut water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves
- Whisk the corn starch, salt and chaat masala together and toss the paneer in it. Shake off the excess flour using a sieve. Then deep fry the paneer until golden brown and let cool.
- Season the mango with salt and chilli powder.
- Put the dressing together by mixing coconut milk, coconut water, salt and chilli powder. Stir well and keep aside.
- In a medium serving bowl, combine the mango, coconut shreds and paneer. Drizzle the dressing over and serve chilled.