Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Let’s cook with the kids. An easy and fun pasta salad that’s just the right recipe to get kids helping. #SirimonCheesePleasePosted by Sirimon Cheese on Wednesday, 3 July 2019
- 200g of pasta (your choice)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 200g Sirimon Everyday Cheese, shredded or cubed
- Broccoli florets
- 1 green and 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 100g cooked bacon, diced
- 50g peas
- Salad dressing
Method of preparation
- Add pasta to a pot of water and cook until al dente. You want your pasta firm.
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside. Repeat the process with your broccoli and peas.
- Cook the cherry tomatoes to release some flavour.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta with tomatoes, cheese, pan fried bacon, green pepper, broccoli and peas.
- Pour the dressing over the top. Add in the Sirimon Everyday Cheese and stir to coat.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least one hour for the flavours to come together. Serve and enjoy.