- Sirimon Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Large potatoes(Cleaned)
- 200g Beef Bacon
- 50ml Milk
- Spring onion
- With the skin on, poke the potatoes with a fork about 5 times at different points. This helps in the even cooking of the potatoes. Make sure the potatoes are even sized.
- Bake the potatoes in a hot oven(200ºC) until the potatoes are soft when pressed.
- When potatoes are slightly cool, cut them in half and scoop out the flesh into a bowl, leaving a little so that the skins are firm.
- Cook the beef bacon until it browns evenly then add the potato, spring onion and a little milk/water mixing everything to have a mashed potato consistency.
- Add grated mozzarella cheese, mix and scoop the mashed potatoes back to the potato skins.
- Top the potatoes with a little more of the cheese and bake using the top heat of the oven. The idea is to brown and melt the cheese on the highest temperature setting.
- Serve hot