1 large bread loaf cubed
1 small butternut squash parboiled
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp dried thyme
300gms Cheddar cheese shredded
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
Method of Preparation
- Cook the onions and garlic in the butter till translucent. Add salt, pepper and chilli flakes
- Add the butternut squash and cook 3 minutes
- Cut the bread into cubes and place in a casserole.
- Mix thyme, milk and eggs
- Add the onions and butternut mixture to the bread. Add shredded cheddar.
- Pour milk mixture and let soak for 30 minutes
- Bake in oven at 180 degrees celcius for 20 minutes