250g Sirimon Paneer cheese
2 finely chopped Onion
1tbs finely chopped garlic
1tbs finely chopped ginger
10g tomato paste
1tbs cumin powder
1 cinnamon stick
3 blended tomatoes
1tbs coriander powder
30g freshly chopped coriander
10ml cooking oil
1tbs black pepper
- Add oil to a large and put to heat.
- Sauté garlic, ginger and onions until aromatic but not brown.
- Add in tomato paste and cook it for 5mins
- Add in cumin powder, cinnamon stick, turmeric and coriander powder.
- Let it cook for a 5-10 mins.
- Add in chopped Sirimon Paneer cheese and stir.
- Add in blended tomatoes, stir and simmer on low heat.
- Add in 300gms of water
- Add in freshly chopped coriander.