250g Sirimon Paneer Cheese
2 Finely Chopped Onion
1tbs Finely Chopped Garlic
1tbs Finely Chopped Ginger
10g Tomato Paste
1tbs Cumin Powder
1 Cinnamon Stick
3 blended tomatoes
1tbs Coriander powder
30g Freshly Chopped Coriander
10 ml Cooking oil
1tbs Black Pepper
- Add oil to a large and put to heat.
- Sauté garlic, ginger and onions until aromatic but not brown.
- Add in tomato paste and cook it for 5mins
- Add in cumin powder, cinnamon stick, turmeric and coriander powder.
- Let IT cook for a 5-10 mins.
- Add in chopped Sirimon Paneer cheese and stir.
- Add in blended tomatoes, stir and simmer on low heat.
- Add in 300gms of water
- Add in freshly chopped coriander.