- 250g Sirimon Chili Cheddar, grated
- 200g roasted sweet potato
- 200g roasted red potato
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice and lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons chaat masala
- Salt, to taste
- For the chilli cheddar basket, place 4 tablespoons of the grated cheese on a non-stick frying pan and spread evenly. Let it melt on low heat. Once cooked on one side, flip and cook. Remove from the pan and lay it on an upturned bowl to shape into a basket as the cheese cools. Repeat it with the rest of the cheese.
- Mix the other chaat ingredients together and then place two tablespoons of the chaat mix into a chili cheddar basket and serve.