Time: 12 minutes
- 1/2kg Boiled Githeri
- 1 Onion(chopped)
- 3-4 Cloves garlic(Chopped)
- Ginger (small piece) Chopped
- 2 tbsp. Curry powder (depends on taste)
- 1 Tomatoes (small dices/blended)
- Small bunch dhania
- 1 Carrot
- 1/2 Green pepper
- Sirimon Paneer Cheese
You may add any of your desired vegetables just make sure when cutting them, cut them nice and small to make it look appealing to the eye. When cooking, add the various vegetables at different times during the cooking process to allow enough time to cook and not overcook others.
- Fry the onion and ginger in little oil till it starts to brown while constantly stirring to avoid burning.
- Add the garlic then the curry powder stir and allow to cook for about 1 minute with the heat on low to avoid it from burning.
- Add the carrots and chopped tomatoes, please stir and allow to cook while covered.
- Allow the tomatoes to cook for about 2 minutes then add a little water if necessary to avoid drying up or sticking to the pan.
- Add the peppers and the diced Sirimon paneer cheese, stir and leave covered for about 2 minutes then mix in the githeri and cook until heated.
- Add a little water to avoid it drying up.
- Serve hot and garnish with chopped dhania. I prefer to put the dhania at the very end when I have turned off the fire.