- 1/2 Cabbage(Shredded)
- 2 Carrots(grated)
- 1 Onion(sliced)
- Sirimon Mozzarella Cheese
- Samosa pastries(Round Shape)
- Fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes avoiding it from browning.
- Add the cabbage and carrots and mix with the onion. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook while covered until the cabbage softens.
- Turn off the heat when cooked and allow to cool.
- Add grated mozzarella and mix.
- Spoon a small amount of the cooked cabbage at the centre of the round pastry.
- Fold the pocket from both sides then fold the pocket from one end to the other to form the spring roll. Stick the end of the fold with a flour and water mixture(glue)
- Deep fry the spring rolls until golden brown.