- Half kilo ground beef, lean
- 1 cup Sirimon Everyday Cheese, grated
- 5 bell peppers
- Half cup tomato
- 1 white onion, small
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
Method of preparation
- Preheat your oven to 180°C. Cut the top of the peppers and remove the seeds. Dice the top of the peppers to use in the stuffing.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over medium heat and brown ground beef until almost half of the beef is browned. Remove the beef and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt the remaining tablespoon of butter. Add the onion and tomato and brown for one minute before stirring, then brown for another minute before stirring again. Add diced bell pepper and continue cooking for one minute or so.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Stir in shredded Sirimon Everyday Cheese and mix well until cheese is melted.
- Scoop the mixture into the bell peppers and top with more cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bubbling and cheese is completely melted. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve. Enjoy!