A quick snack for last minute guests
Prep time: 25 min
- Loaf of white bread - 600g
- Sirimon Cream Cheese -3/4 Cup 2 tbsp. (200g)
- Powdered sugar- ½ cup
- Cinnamon powder- 1 Tbsp.
- Granulated sugar – ½ cup
- Sliced strawberries – 2 cups
- Butter- ½ cup
1. Cut off the bread crust and flatten it with a rolling pin. Repeat process for all slices
2. Whip the cream cheese and powdered sugar
3. Spread the cream cheese frosting on a bread slice and place a few slices of strawberry at one end and begin to roll the bread slice from there. Repeat for all slices
4. Toast the rolls on a pan coated with butter with the end of the roll at the bottom to seal. Aim for a brown crunchy texture
5. Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl
6. Coat the roll ups in cinnamon sugar
Enjoy with some tea!