Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2 OnionS (sliced)
- 4 cloves Garlic(minced)
- 2 tbsp Curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Courgette
- 1 Small Cauliflower Head(cut small pieces)
- 1 cup Coloured Peppers
- Sirimon Halloumi Cheese(Diced)
- 300ml Mala
- Fry the onion until it starts to brown evenly then add the minced garlic and ginger and continue cooking until the garlic browns slightly.
- Add the curry powder and turmeric(optional) stir and cook for 1 minute, taking care not to burn the spices.
- Add the vegetables and cook for about 2 minutes while stirring then finally add the mala and salt to taste.
- On another pan, fry the halloumi cheese with little oil until it browns on all sides. Be careful as you cook for the cheese not to stick together. Add the browned cheese to the vegetables.
- Allow to simmer for about 8 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning then turn off the heat. You should have a thick gravy
- left and you can add more mala to make it light if need be.
Serve with plain rice and add chopped dhania and nuts(optional) to garnish